In the last financial year O’Brien accountants consulted with many clients to prepare business and personal tax returns, with a focus on one on one prompt and detailed service.
The emphasis on personalised service at a premium levels means we are equipped to visit you in your own business to download data and analyse business issues.
We also specialise in annual and quarterly financial statements, cash flow, budgets and ASIC returns, as well as BAS statements, GST and a variety of tax returns including those for:
- Sole Traders
- Superannuation Funds
Business Advisors and Business Development Consultants
Our business advisory service can assist the growth, value and profitability of your business.
Whether establishing a business or incorporating a company, the right advice can be critical for the development of your business.
O’Brien accountants has a strong understanding of the Australian business market and strategies to optimise your company’s efficiency by identifying strengths and weaknesses.
We can advise on:
- Setting up a business
- Incorporating a company
- Business and ownership structures
- Trusts and asset protection
- Internally managed superannuation funds
- Purchasing a business including negotiations and financing
- Business valuations
- Bank submissions and interviews
- Cash flow, budgets and financial projections
- Financial performance diagnosis
- Business planning
- Improving financial acumen
- Superannuation administration & tax planning